Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Addiction Forum

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.
I ahve taken 10/325 percocet for years and recently my doctor has put me on fentanyl patches. She told me to try 1 25mg and if no help th...
Hello. I have been clean from heroin and all other drugs for just under 6 months now. Its been almost 3 months since ive been out of reha...
Hey all, I've been addicted to oxycodone since age 14. I'm age 27 now and ready to put this behind me. I've lost everything because of ...
I am currently 34 days in recovery from a 7 year addiction to Tramadol. During those 7 years I took an average 800 mg a day and as many ...
have you any advice for minimising withdrawls from a long-time ( daily for last 4 years ) addiction to methamphetemines. I have come to t...
My friend has been on 280mg methadone and xanax (?mg) for years to treat her chronic pancriatitus... Granted, she lives where there are h...
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.