Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Pelvic Pain Support Forum Group

This support forum is for those who suffer from Interstitial Cystitis and Chronic Pelvic Pain and for those who support them. IC is a very individual and often difficult to treat painful illness. IC often has many other conditions that exist along with it adding to the Pelvic Pain. This forum is to provide support, encouragement, and education so that together we can find treatments and hopefully someday a cure!
I've been having pain when I go pee and it feels like fire when i go but i now have cramps and now my lower back on the left side is kill...
Last year I was diagnosed with IC and now my bf amd I are TTC but while I'm having my two week wait I've had a major flare up where it fe...
Hi, I've been dealing with nutcracker syndrome, pelvic congestion syndrome, and chronic pelvic pain for 1 1/2 years now. Recently, I was...
Dear members: I have been reading more in the past 2 years than all of my years in high school, college, and teaching combined. Why, Wh...
has any one with IC with ulcers also in the bladder ever gained weight with no apparent reason,but maybe because of a bad flare up? I hav...
doctors have told me for years ive had endo..15 to be exact. now there saying i might have I.C. here are my symptoms: burning while havin...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.