Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Step forum Group

For those who are recovering in a 12 step program such as Alcoholics Anonymous, Al-Anon Family Groups, Narcotics Anonymous or Adult Children of Alcoholics. Nar-anon, or other 12 step programs, focus on finding a solution through spiritual principals
Recovery How easy it is to blame our problems on others. "Look at what he's doing." . . . "Look how long I've waited." . . . "Why does...
Learning from Mistakes We can learn from our mistakes so that we do not have to make the same ones over and over again. If a particula...
A NECESSARY PRUNING October 4, 2009 . . . . we know that the pains of drinking had to come before sobriety, and emotional turmoil bef...
October 5 REFLECTION FOR TODAY "Live and let Live," reminds me that my first responsibility is to myself. I must take care of mysel...
September 29, 2009 Just for today Page 283 "When we stop living in the here and now, our problems become magnified unreasonably...
Among the many weapons we use to castigate the addict or alcoholic or other people we disapprove of - is sarsarcasm. True, it relieves ou...
Detachment is neither kind nor unkind. It does not imply judgement or condemnation of the person or situation from which we are detach...
Getting over abuse and neglect in recovery used to be pushed aside as an outside issue. It is not playing doctor to talk about healing th...
well it seems that my children have upset the neighbors by picking pumpkins out of their garden, our property manager sent us an email ab...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.