Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Methadone Community Group

Those who have pain and have to live with it daily. No matter what reason you are on methadone for your welcome here. A place where others can talk and feel they are not alone.
so i started the clinic almost 5 years ago when i ended up pregnant. Throughtout my pregnancy i had to keep increasing my dose so i would...
I know this is not an exact science, but I would like some advice. If someone took 30 of the 5mg tablets on June 2, 3, & 4th and has a po...
I was using roxy cottons for a while then quit b/c I started going to the methadone clinic...I am on 70 mgs. I have been going and on met...
I have been on methadone now for almost 3 yrs. Jan.19 will be 3 yrs. whats the easiest way to taper off?!?
Hello Everyone I am Clean off Methadone either it is 263 or 273 Sorry I forgot soon as I turned the page. And I would Like to say I'm fee...
hello everyone, i've been addicted to "pain pills" for about 5 years now, it very first started with tramodol, i was hooked on that for a...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.