Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Story telling ,Real or Imaginary ' Group

Tell us some stories about anything , perhaps you are a budding Author, sad , funny, crazy, any subject ., biographic, lets have Fun, poetry always good, dont mind a bit of politics thrown in LOL...
How can you "SM_LE" Without "I"? How can you be "F_NE" without "I"? How can you "W_SH" Without "I"? How can you be "FR_END" without "I...
A little boy wanted $100.00 very badly and prayed for weeks, but nothing happened . Then he decided to write God a letter requesting ...
I love you not for whom you are, but who i am when i'm by your side. No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them won't ma...
At a fundraising dinner for a school that serves learning disabled children,the father of one of the students delivered a speech that wo...
Show this to your friends! This will boggle their mind, it did mine! The year is 1910 one hundred & two years ago. What a difference o...
crashed glass ,the sounds of magic ... im careful to not disturb the dust of time as i move through spaces left unwanted broke...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.