Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX Group

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."
Hi everyone you can introduce yourself on this thread. What brought you here, how long you have been waiting for a diagnosis and a li...
hey everyone Maria had asked if i could give some background on what has been going on with me..here it goes: In November 2002 I sa...
Hi everyone, I hope you are all well. Not been on the forum in a while. Couple of updates are that my ANA was recently slightly raised...
I am a RN who after 6 years finally have crossed over from undiagnosed land to being diagnosed with Lupus and a blood disorder called het...
Hi all, my doctor seems dead set I have ms however my neuro is saying no, 18 months ago woke up with paralysis of right arm and hand, had...
Hey everyone, I waned to drop in and say hello. I know it has been WAY too long I am sorry!!!! I hope you are all well. I am ok and...
It is going on almost 5 yrs now and still no dx. I am tired of fighting and my neuromuscular doctor can bite my butt. I am tired of deali...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.