Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy After Tubal Ligation Surgery Group

This site is for all women who have conceived and/or given birth after having any type of tubal ligation surgery. Please join us and share your experiences.
First time post in any forum :) I am 39/m s/p Csection 2004 with bilateral tubal ligation. Had relations Nov 25/26/27 during my ovu...
Ok so my tubes are tied but i have been using red clover fertility capsules to try to help heal my tubes an im pretty sure i ovulated thi...
I had my tubes tied in 07. In May of this year I had a pos. HPG. I was scared and excited. I went to the hospital, they did a urine and b...
Nerida Walker testimony. Her and her husband was told by doctors he will never have children of his own because he was diagnosed as being...
I had a tubal ligation after my 4 child last january when I had my c-section done. My husband and I are still quite sexually active and I...
So i have been pregnant going on 4yrs now. Gotten pregnant on the pill, the patch, the shot, two weeks after giving birth, iud, and just ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.