Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sexual Addiction Group

This is a group for the sexually addicted or loved ones of the sexually addicted. Like all other addictions, but socially unaccepted, shamed or even unacknowledged at times, it it is a very serious disease with incomprehensible consequences and the ability to destroy lives. Help is now available.
I've been masturbating since as long as I could even remember. I look up other people's masturbation problems and they say that they do i...

okay here it is.. i LOVE having sex. i just love that great feelign it comes with. but my ex and i were ahving sex alomst everyday for a ...
I'm only 15, but i cant stop masterbating. for a while, i stopeed. but its close to every couple of days i do. its been going on since i ...
Hi im 17 years old girl and my boyfriend is 19 (he'll be 20). I dont see him every day because he works but when i do see him we have sex...
i cant stop masterbateing help!!!! :_( :_( :_( :_(
I am a 21 year old female, and I masturbate on average of about 3 times per day. I have recently come to the conclusion that whatevr happ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.