Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Aneurysm Community

I've just been diagnosed with Carotid Artery Plaque, 30% one side, 50-60% in the other. How serious is this and how can I reduce the plaq...
I just received the report from a cardiac calcium scoring CT scan, and while my calcium score is zero, the report notes that my aortic ro...
can I drink the juice of 1 grapefruit a day, if I am taking metoprolol and fosinopril for blood pressure? My blood pressure is complete...
I had severe upper back pain between my left shoulder blade and spine. It was severe enough that it made me nauseous. I felt so horrible ...
I've had two different types of image tests within the last month: echocardiogram and coronary left heart cath where the interventional c...
While having a CT w/Infusion for swelling in my Parotid gland (salivary gland between ear & jaw on the face) an Ophthalmic Artery Aneurys...
Popular Resources
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
In this latest Missouri Medicine article, Richard J Weachter, MD, details the pros and cons of new blood thinner drug Dabigatran (Pradaxa).
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else