This patient support community is for discussions relating to Parkinson’s disease, anger, anxiety, depression, balance, facial stiffness, genetics, handwriting difficulties, speech movement difficulties, nutrition and diet, rigidity (stiffness), sexuality, swallowing difficulties, tremors (shaking), walk (shuffling), and work issues.
IMPORTANT LINKS RELATING TO DYSAUTONOMIA
Please add, edit, update, or modify as needed.
← Back to Dysautonomia & Autonomic Dysfunction Index
- Dysautonomia Clinical Trials
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and Autonomic Dysfunction
Congenital Central Hypoventilation Syndrome
- NEW Documentary on Mitochondrial Disease (Which is sometimes associated with symptoms of Dysautonomia.)
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome:
- Water Helps Raise Blood Pressure
- Bionic Blood Pressure Device
- The Science of FD Research: Gene Mutations Discovered
- NET Deficiency: Genetic Link Discovered
- Drug Helps Runner Treat Dopamine Beta-Hydroxylase Deficiency
- Mission Impossible: A Routine Childhood With FD
- Dysautonomia: A Minor Inconvenience Becomes a Devastating Disease