WELCOME to the ATAXIA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Ataxia, which occurs when parts of the nervous system that control movement are damaged. People with ataxia experience a failure of muscle control in their arms and legs, resulting in a lack of balance and coordination or a disturbance of gait.
IMPORTANT LINKS RELATING TO DYSAUTONOMIA
Please add, edit, update, or modify as needed.
← Back to Dysautonomia & Autonomic Dysfunction Index
- Dysautonomia Clinical Trials
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and Autonomic Dysfunction
Congenital Central Hypoventilation Syndrome
- NEW Documentary on Mitochondrial Disease (Which is sometimes associated with symptoms of Dysautonomia.)
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome:
- Water Helps Raise Blood Pressure
- Bionic Blood Pressure Device
- The Science of FD Research: Gene Mutations Discovered
- NET Deficiency: Genetic Link Discovered
- Drug Helps Runner Treat Dopamine Beta-Hydroxylase Deficiency
- Mission Impossible: A Routine Childhood With FD
- Dysautonomia: A Minor Inconvenience Becomes a Devastating Disease