This patient support community is for discussions relating to Parkinson’s disease, anger, anxiety, depression, balance, facial stiffness, genetics, handwriting difficulties, speech movement difficulties, nutrition and diet, rigidity (stiffness), sexuality, swallowing difficulties, tremors (shaking), walk (shuffling), and work issues.
--- :en: |-
--- :en: |-
Please add, edit, update, or modify as needed. This is a work in progress.
Dysautonomia Specialist Lists:
Well Known Hospitals With Specialized Autonomic Testing:
- Vanderbilt Autonomic Dysfunction Center in Nashville, TN (Adults 18+ only 615-322-2318)
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center in Cleveland, OH (Peds and Adults 216-844-1000)
- Mayo Clinic Autonomic Neurology Group at Minnesota in Rochester, MN (Peds 507-538-4206, Adults 507-538-3270)
- Langone Dysautonomia Center in New York, NY (Peds and Adults (212) 263-7225)
- Mount Sinai Autonomic Disorders Research and Treatment Program in New York, NY ((212) 241-7315)
Other Well Known Dysautonomia Specialists:
New York Medical College Westchester Medical Center for Hypotension
19 Bradhurst Avenue Suite 3050
Valhalla, New York 10595