WELCOME to the ATAXIA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Ataxia, which occurs when parts of the nervous system that control movement are damaged. People with ataxia experience a failure of muscle control in their arms and legs, resulting in a lack of balance and coordination or a disturbance of gait.
--- :en: |-
--- :en: |-
Please add, edit, update, or modify as needed. This is a work in progress.
Dysautonomia Specialist Lists:
Well Known Hospitals With Specialized Autonomic Testing:
- Vanderbilt Autonomic Dysfunction Center in Nashville, TN (Adults 18+ only 615-322-2318)
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center in Cleveland, OH (Peds and Adults 216-844-1000)
- Mayo Clinic Autonomic Neurology Group at Minnesota in Rochester, MN (Peds 507-538-4206, Adults 507-538-3270)
- Langone Dysautonomia Center in New York, NY (Peds and Adults (212) 263-7225)
- Mount Sinai Autonomic Disorders Research and Treatment Program in New York, NY ((212) 241-7315)
Other Well Known Dysautonomia Specialists:
New York Medical College Westchester Medical Center for Hypotension
19 Bradhurst Avenue Suite 3050
Valhalla, New York 10595