You deserve a big bear hug! malik is 9 months old as well and no teeth too! i wonder when those lil pearly whites will make their presence...! they're still too cute..love ur lil girl :)
Congratulations! Time for a celebration...Hope you both are doing well. Enjoy this precious time together
Yay happy birthday baby Aubrey!
You are in my thoughts and prayers.as long as u n baby r going to b fine then nothing else matters. u do what u have to do for both ur safety. think of it as a ++ thing..ur meeting ur lil one SO soon!! can't wait 2hear the birth story and c the lil one!! Good luck!
i had my son at 37 weeks he was 7lbs 8oz and perfectly healthy
You're in my thoughts all the time, but especially today. It's time for that baby girl to come out!
Just a not to give you some tips to help reudce the itchines, I tried these with my first pregnancy, my midwife recommended them to me.
- Urea based lotions (reduces dryness and itchiness)
- Taking a Dead sea salt bath (not too concentrated)
- Mild cortisone based creams (not harmful at this stage of the pregnancy)
- Olive oil
- Baking soda
- Lavender based lotion as homeopathic as possible
- Rubbing the 'juice' of a potato on your belly (sounds strange but works with some women apparently)
Hope something here helps, all the best.
Just a quick note to say hi!...congratulations...sounds good weight....how are you feeling?any swelling or heart burn
Just a quick note to say thank you i guess because of my m/c I am a nervous wreck now.... with my son I was a rebel