Thanks! Yeah as much as I really want to have this little girl I think at this point it's best she stay put for a day or two longer until I get some more of the antibiotics in me and start to feel better. Otherwise I'm gonna be a big sniffling, hacking, exhausted mess during labor. That's NOT how I really want this to go LOL. So for now I'm medicating myself to the safest extent possible so I feel ok and can get some rest and we'll see what she wants to do. If I haven't done anything by my appt friday (my due date) i know my doc will most likely set me up for induction the first of next week.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.