"I posted here 3months ago and now i found my cure. I just explained to my pharmacists the symptoms and he told me to buy a cream. You just have to apply it on the affected area wheres you itch. It works 90% the other 10 % is because you ..."
Are you sure you want to delete your ?
You will no longer be able to add new data to this tracker.