About Me: Female, 28, the middle of no where, PA, member since Sep 2007
- Angela is my name .. but you can call me Ang
- I am 23 years old... born January 7th.. which makes me a capricorn
- I have a gorgeous little girl whose name happens to be Aubree.. & without a doubt she is the love of my life.
- currently pregnant with #2.. due to grace us with his or her presence at the end of January!
- I have been with my wonderful fiance, Matthew, for almost 2 years and we are getting married on May 1st, 2010
- We bought our first home in Feb. of 2007 & couldn't be prouder
- I tend to say what I think .. and most of the time that gets me into trouble.. but at leat I'm honest
- I am willing to listen to anyone .. and try to help them out with any kind of problems they are having .. just pm me ; )
-I am a generally up beat happy person.. Most of the time I will be the girl who is laughing.. or trying to make others laugh.
- Im currently a sophmore in College studying Social Services... I would love to be a social worker with a degree in domestic violence.. I also started LPN school and would like to finish that as well.
I am so thankful that I found medhelp.. I have met alot of truly inspirational woman who have helped me through some very tough times.
this is an old post and i dont know if you still check it but just to say, i got my tubes tied almost 3 years ago and I regret it every day of my life, if there is one thing in the world its the thought of getting pregnat and bringing a baby in to my world. and i let someone stop me from doing that again.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.