"4th generation Duo test is conclusive after 28 days. It is 95% accurate at 28 days and remaining 5% are those with suppressed immune system and 99.99% accurate at 42 days, including everyone. Therefore your 32 days test is conclusive."
Are you sure you want to delete your ?
You will no longer be able to add new data to this tracker.