"Hi, It's me again. I have a dilemma. I know that at some point I will need the surgery for the two aneurysms I have, but my doctors want to wait. I understand they want to wait until the risk from the aneurysm is greater than the r..."
Are you sure you want to delete your ?
You will no longer be able to add new data to this tracker.