A First Time Mom's Journey User Group
What's it all about?
About This Group:

We're just first time mom's experiencing everything together from pregnancy to labor to birth experiences to the first days home, breastfeeding, relationships and beyond. A First Time Mom's Journey!

Founded by TiffB831 on September 11, 2013
6 members

What's it all about?

We all go through so many things while we're pregnant and while we have this site to go to, it's very broad based and opinions come from all over.  Don't you wish there was a place/site to go where you know people will be there to support you through your journey as a first time mom while you're all experiencing the same thing?  Have you ever talked to family and friends and while you're explaining how you feel, they change the subject because they can't relate?  Or how many times have you gone on Facebook and posted something about your pregnancy and people don't really respond?  Well, here, in this group, we learn and get to know each other on a more personal level. We laugh and experience everything all at the same time or at least close to it.  

I started this group because most of the people I've met on here are... well.. pregnant.  A lot of them are getting ready to go into labor like I am or are pregnant for the first time who actually want a steady friendship with someone to be able to confide in from the privacy of their own homes.  It always helps to go through things with someone else rather than by yourself.  This is a place you can come to do just that.  We don't judge each other.  Everyone is different.  We all have difference experiences, opinions and perspectives that may be able to help someone else.

If this is the type of group you're looking for... then why haven't you joined yet?
Melissa22884 proud to be a mama soon, ca... Comment
Feb 25
TiffB831 uploaded new photos
Dec 29
chris27tie uploaded a new photo
Dec 15