Fishing
Does anyone on here enjoy fishing?

I just caught and released an 18 inch Catfish today. I was going to keep it, but after taking a few photos, I decided to release it. It was happy about that. ;0)
oh yes I am so glad you did  and even better to let him go...It must take years for them to grow ..
  I've benn fishing since my grandad taught me to catch grasshoppers for bait & go to the stream across the road on his property. I was knee-high to a grasshopper then. Still enjoy fishing and still want to catch a sturgeon!!
Anyone see that new fishing show called "Hillybilly Handfishin'?" HAHA I will stick to using my fishing rod thank you, it looks funny if you like crazy stuff. They catch catfish with their bare hands, ooouuuch!
I have heard of that catching with hands in fact I have seen it on TV...I think I would like all fish set free when caught LOL
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mishymoshymarcy Marcy the University studen... Comment
Feb 24
SassyLassie commented on I had no idea there w...
Feb 22
dse111111 commented on I had no idea there w...
Feb 22