1018?1310446255
A place to Relax User Group
Summer
About This Group:

A place to Relax, is a group for those who wish to take their minds off of their pain, or any other problem life may throw your way, to relax and have fun. You may play games, chat about Tv shows/movies, books, video games, sports, etc. Any topic is allowed to be discussed here, EXCEPT medical issues. Why? Since this group is based on temporarily forgetting the pain/worries of everyday life, and helping you relax, those type of posts are banned. Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions. Thanks for joining! I hope you'll enjoy it here! :)

Founded by Nintendo_Gamer on July 11, 2011
94 members

Summer

What's your favorite activity to do in the Summer?
Tags: fun, summer
I really like going swimming, and Birdwatching. :)
I also like bird watching I get some wonderful birds come in my garden and have to watch the cat a lot as she likes to get them, I have rescued many ..I guess I like sailing but not done too much this last year as have been fixing up a house ..gardening has to be a favorite pastime now and politics ...

Swimming.....and just being outside : )
Riding my bike and walking my dogs
mishymoshymarcy You know what you have to d... Comment
Jul 02
Nighthawk61 commented on Dear future me
Jul 01
ocdhelp commented on Dear future me
Jun 30