1018?1310446255
A place to Relax User Group
What is your favorite animal?
About This Group:

A place to Relax, is a group for those who wish to take their minds off of their pain, or any other problem life may throw your way, to relax and have fun. You may play games, chat about Tv shows/movies, books, video games, sports, etc. Any topic is allowed to be discussed here, EXCEPT medical issues. Why? Since this group is based on temporarily forgetting the pain/worries of everyday life, and helping you relax, those type of posts are banned. Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions. Thanks for joining! I hope you'll enjoy it here! :)

Founded by Nintendo_Gamer on July 11, 2011
92 members

What is your favorite animal?

Why is it your favorite?
Tags: animals, favorite, Why is it?

hmmmm I guess a dog, they r loving and loyal and always know when u need them to cuddle on ur lap : )
i agree mine is the old english sheepdogs :)
yes me too Dogs and horses, I also have a kitty who found me .
i really love dolphins.. love how they communicate.. dive and swim.. but i also love horses and cats..
Myself, I love all animals. However, I would have to say my favorite is the Turtle. I'm not 100% sure why, but I guess it is because of how they can live many different places in the world. Snapping, Box, Red-Earred Sliders, Yellow-earred Sliders, Tortoises no matter what kind of turtle, they all look so peaceful to me. I love how a lot of them can retract completely back into their shell for defense.
  I love horses, dogs & kittys all for their own reasons. But I love all critters!
Swollentoe commented on photo
Swollentoe commented on photo
Swollentoe commented on photo