1018?1310446255
A place to Relax User Group
What is your favorite animal?
About This Group:

A place to Relax, is a group for those who wish to take their minds off of their pain, or any other problem life may throw your way, to relax and have fun. You may play games, chat about Tv shows/movies, books, video games, sports, etc. Any topic is allowed to be discussed here, EXCEPT medical issues. Why? Since this group is based on temporarily forgetting the pain/worries of everyday life, and helping you relax, those type of posts are banned. Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions. Thanks for joining! I hope you'll enjoy it here! :)

Founded by Nintendo_Gamer on July 11, 2011
92 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What is your favorite animal?

Why is it your favorite?
Tags: animals, favorite, Why is it?
9 Comments
Blank
620923_tn?1405964489

hmmmm I guess a dog, they r loving and loyal and always know when u need them to cuddle on ur lap : )
Blank
675718_tn?1321008971
i agree mine is the old english sheepdogs :)
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
yes me too Dogs and horses, I also have a kitty who found me .
Blank
1740470_tn?1333217509
i really love dolphins.. love how they communicate.. dive and swim.. but i also love horses and cats..
Blank
Myself, I love all animals. However, I would have to say my favorite is the Turtle. I'm not 100% sure why, but I guess it is because of how they can live many different places in the world. Snapping, Box, Red-Earred Sliders, Yellow-earred Sliders, Tortoises no matter what kind of turtle, they all look so peaceful to me. I love how a lot of them can retract completely back into their shell for defense.
Blank
606340_tn?1371501412
  I love horses, dogs & kittys all for their own reasons. But I love all critters!
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
Swollentoe commented on photo
12 hrs ago
Blank
12 hrs ago
Blank
12 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers