1018?1310446255
A place to Relax User Group
Will You Be Watching Olympics
About This Group:

A place to Relax, is a group for those who wish to take their minds off of their pain, or any other problem life may throw your way, to relax and have fun. You may play games, chat about Tv shows/movies, books, video games, sports, etc. Any topic is allowed to be discussed here, EXCEPT medical issues. Why? Since this group is based on temporarily forgetting the pain/worries of everyday life, and helping you relax, those type of posts are banned. Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions. Thanks for joining! I hope you'll enjoy it here! :)

Founded by Nintendo_Gamer on July 11, 2011
94 members

Will You Be Watching Olympics

I live 70 miles from London and of course there is Olympic Fever in UK just now.  I won't get to see any events.  I live quite near to where sailing events will be held, but not sure I will get there either.  I would love to feel the atmosphere.

Saw the torch go through town where I live.  I shall definitely watch opening ceremony which is 9pm British time.  Any of you doing that?
1 Comment
YES Maddie I will be big time, being an American Brit with a son crazy about sports who lives in UK .I will be rooting to the US team  and The UK ones LOl ...Opening ceremony is about 1pm here I believe about 9 pm your time ....
Rushjackson joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 27
SassyLassie commented on I had no idea there w...
Jan 26
nursegirl6572 commented on I had no idea there w...
Jan 26