23 with A.D.D any hope?
I am having a very hard time copeing with this it gets in the way of everyday life. Me and my feanace does not get
along and some of it has to do with me having A.D.D I have took redlean when i was in middle school and it made me
fell very nevrous. and i have been clean from drugs for 20 months now so i cant take anything habbit forming! I also have Depression and that is also untreated!  If anyone can help me please do!!!

are they any new drugs that i could take that is safe?
are they anything ment for adults?
How about getting proper treatment for the depression?  Some anti depressants can be very motivating.
THERESE83
I HAVE TRIED TO TREATMENT FOR DEPRESSION BUT IT DOES NOT SEEM TO HELP ANY SUGGESTIONS?
are they anything ment for adults?

Hey Im a 19 yr old with ADD (not to mention my whole family has ADD also!), and I can understand many of the things you've mentioned here. Well firstly get the depression under control. I suffered from anxiety and depression for many years and it wasnt unitl i got that checked out that my ADD was diagnosed. And you will need to talk to your doctor about the ADD meds as many are prone to abuse, but dont let that worry you because if that medication is right for you, you wont become addicted. I also was on ritalin and felt nervous, the doctor told me that the dose was to high and that was why i had nervous feelings. your body regects excess dopamine (the chemical ADD people are deficient in which controls mood and behaivour), And with your fiance make sure they are aware of ADD, what is does to a person and what they should do. There is heaps on the net, its just a matter of how you approach day to day tasks. Examples (from my personal experiences are), post it notes! They are amazing! I have the shortest attention span, so unless something is shoved under my face you have a small chance of me remembering it. So what I do is write on post it notes my 'daily list', then i stick it next to my bed, in the bathroom, kitchen etc... it sounds crazy but it works! Good luck with everything! I hope I could of been of any help, feel free to message me if you have any more questions!
oh and sorry i re-posted your initial comment, I just have to copy and paste what im responding to otherwise ill forget what im writing about :)