ADD / ADHD Community
ADD Medications

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

ADD Medications

I've tried all different kinds of medication and none of them work very well. I keep hearing, and have read a lot, about marijuana for ADD. I've read many articles, personal experiences, and much more. I wanted to know how it would affect my brain. I have a traumatic brain injury. 21/22 months ago is when I had the pleasure of hitting my head.
So, how would it work for ADD, and if that is good, how does it affect my TBI?
Any help would be appreciated.
       From what I have seen posted on this site and read - I think that grass helps the anxiety and depression associated with ADD.  It does not help ADD.  Personally, I think that it would be much more effective to try and deal with the anxiety and depression other non medical ways.  Grass is more of a cover up.   There are two sites aimed at the adult ADD sufferer that you might want to check out are totallyadd.com and http://jeffsaddmind.com/for-first-time-visitors.
               Both sites are done by people with ADD.  totallyadd was actually a PBS special and consequently is a series of short videos.  Quite entertaining and useful.   Jeffs add mind really reflects him.  Has much more adult interaction.  Both are worth checking out.   They might be more helpful to you then the mj.