ADHD family..need advice on how to help my son.
I have ADHD and my parents and siblings do to.
.Growing up in a family with ADHD it is hard sometimes to understand why not everyone thinks like we do.
My son is feeling some of this now in elementary school. His peers do not believe him and every-time they see me its like they try to quiz me to see if my son is lying.
We also have learning disabilities. We try to make it easier for him using allot of adaptations, homework might be using real money for math or for measuring we might measure around the outside of house using tape measure you would you in construction. (trying to keep his interest for focus)
We do allot of things as our attention span as a family is not where it should be, we always on look out for the next thing to try.
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas that might help him. It breaks my heart to see him so sad. I would ask for everyone to please be respectful and considerate of feelings.  I would love to hear any ideas anyone has. Thanks for reading my question.
   Hi, and welcome to the forum!  Hopefully, we can give you a few ideas and I am sure that you have some great ones to share with us.  I love the way you use physical things in teaching.
   What grade is your son in?  And why are his friends even asking you about him?