ADD / ADHD Community
ADHD

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

ADHD

if a family of kid of any of your friends been diagnosed with ADHA, how was they diagnosed are they currently taking medication do they lead a normal life
My son age 7 was diagnosed with ADHD by a Dr. we are lucky enough to leave near a facility that works specifically with ADHD, autism and similar diagnoses. He is on medication and we have seen improvements. The first night he was on medicine we went out for pizza I had to go to the bathroom because I couldn't keep from crying, he sat still, ate his dinner, and talked with us. Instead of running around, going to the bathroom, taking one bit every 10 minutes. This facility near us Mind Matters also has classes to retrain the dyslexic mind and classes that can help him concentrate more. But first we need to get his medication level so he can focus and comprehend the classes. We have switched medications recently but are working to find the right one with the right dose. Hope that helps.
hansen20 7 more days to my baby show... Comment
TTC2006 commented on photo
krichar Baby girl is 7 months now..... Comment