ADHD
My daughter has just been diagnosed with ADHD. She is 14 and I am trying to get any information I can. She is on a low dose of medicine which has helped with her school work (2.8 GPA to 4.0 GPA). Is there anything I should be aware of or anything she needs to know?

That is a very good question!  and the answer is YES, there is a ton of stuff that you need to be aware of as ADHD can affect all areas of your life.  The meds can only help on some of those areas.  For example, if she has gone from a 2.8 to a 4.0, she obviously is intelligent.  So how does she feel about getting those low grades when I am pretty sure that she knew that she should have been doing better?  AD/HD can really effect self esteem and anxiety levels - among other things.
   And I wonder if she has ADHD or ADD?  As those with ADHD tend to get discovered faster.
   So I guess the first place to start is with an overall view of the problem.  This is a pretty good site for that with lots of other good resources -                http://www.help4adhd.org/en/about/what
    This site deals with the problems that teenagers can have - http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/adhd/teenagerswithadhd.htm
    And I have many more sites that are aimed at specific problems.   The one thing that all studies have shown is that just meds alone is not as effective as counseling and meds.  Too many parents give the meds, see an improvement in grades, and figure there job is done.  I congratulate you for going the extra step.  
   I do think the single most important step is that your daughter is as informed as you are!  Take her along (or drag her along) on this journey.   Its really important that she understands what is going on with herself.
   Please feel free to post if you have any more questions!  Best wishes.