Adderall Reaction
My son has been on Adderall for about 1 year.  20 mg am and 10mg after noon.  He just started getting headaches and an upset stomach.  Could this be from the Adderall?  
It could be of the adderall.  Im a current addict (i abuse it) of this drug and Im struggling to get off it.  Adderall can have many many side effects. If your son keeps having those symptoms try and talk to your doctor.  
It is a stimulant medication which is known to cause headaches and upset stomach.  When does he seem to get the headaches?  I got the headaches usually after the dose wore off and would get tired.  Does he take adderall xr which are capsules or just the short acting adderall which comes in pill form?  You may need to lower the dose which could help his side effects.  If the dose is too strong; when it wears off it can definitely cause withdrawal symptoms.  My son and I both had this problem.  After a year on the med, your son will definitely need to either increase or decrease based on how he is doing.  My son had to decrease meds since as he got older the symptoms of ADHD were less.  Hope this helps.