ADD / ADHD Community
Adderall adiction(addiction)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Adderall adiction(addiction)

I recently diagnosed myself with adhd, i load up on coffee all day too function, have no attention span, never finish tasks, all the symptoms of innatentive adhd. I tried adderall (adderrall) for the first time and all the symtoms (symptoms) went away. The adderall (adderrall) was from a friend. I felt like this was my answer in life. After the first time of trying it I went to my primary who said i might have it and reffered me to a psyciatrist. That appointment was in 2 weeks from talking to the primary. I figured i can take adderall (adderrall) until i see the doctor and everything would be ok. Everything was fine until thursday night when the adderall (adderrall) crashed and i decided to drink a couple cups of coffee to pick me up. I had a panic attack that night, gave the pills to my mother cause i didnt want anything to do with them anymore. The next day i had another panic attack, and had to take a xanax from a friend. Today i went to my primary who prescribed xanax for me, but i feel so out of it. my mind feel completely brain dead and feels like i cant function and dont know what to do, right now i feel jittery and cant concentrate at all, Cant really eat either. Are these caffeinne and adderall (adderrall) withdrawals? I only took 8 adderall (adderrall) pills, 1 in the morning everyday 30mg xr for the 8 days. I really dont know what to do and dont know if i can make it to the appointment next saturday. Any feedback would help!!!!