ADD / ADHD Community
Adderall adiction(addiction)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

Adderall adiction(addiction)

I recently diagnosed myself with adhd, i load up on coffee all day too function, have no attention span, never finish tasks, all the symptoms of innatentive adhd. I tried adderall (adderrall) for the first time and all the symtoms (symptoms) went away. The adderall (adderrall) was from a friend. I felt like this was my answer in life. After the first time of trying it I went to my primary who said i might have it and reffered me to a psyciatrist. That appointment was in 2 weeks from talking to the primary. I figured i can take adderall (adderrall) until i see the doctor and everything would be ok. Everything was fine until thursday night when the adderall (adderrall) crashed and i decided to drink a couple cups of coffee to pick me up. I had a panic attack that night, gave the pills to my mother cause i didnt want anything to do with them anymore. The next day i had another panic attack, and had to take a xanax from a friend. Today i went to my primary who prescribed xanax for me, but i feel so out of it. my mind feel completely brain dead and feels like i cant function and dont know what to do, right now i feel jittery and cant concentrate at all, Cant really eat either. Are these caffeinne and adderall (adderrall) withdrawals? I only took 8 adderall (adderrall) pills, 1 in the morning everyday 30mg xr for the 8 days. I really dont know what to do and dont know if i can make it to the appointment next saturday. Any feedback would help!!!!
You NEED to see a doctor. Period.
You need to see a doctor.  This is why you DON'T take pills that are not prescribed for you.  It's dangerous, and when something happens, there is no help cause you aren't even supposed to be taking them.  I also caution you on too much of that self diagnosis junk.  I've played that game a few times, and it doesn't really work!!!!!!
You need to call your doctor and tell him what is going on. Good luck to you and hope you get some answers from your doctor!
Yes...go to Urgent Care or the ER.  You took the extended release tabs. Just tell them the truth!

Let us know~