ADD / ADHD Community
Adderall

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

Adderall

I've been on Adderall (adderrall) and Adderall (adderrall) XR for about 2 months now. I'm currently on 10mg XR once a day, pondering whether to increase it to 2 times a day. The dosages have varied in the past. About a month into take the medication I decided to just randomly have my blood pressure checked. I was surprised and worried when the reading came out to 13X over 81. I've never had high blood pressure in the past and I believe it was about 10X over ? before beginning the meds. I read on the net that it may take about 3 to 4 months for the body to react and the pressure to return to normal. I've been monitoring my blood pressure many times a day since then. It's been as high as 150/9X and as low as 106/74. It appears to be bouncing around a lot. I can take a measurement, have it come out as 125/83, then take it again a few moments later and have it 118/77. Any comments on this situation??