Blood flow
Could adhd be a result of low blood flow (problem with blood vessels) to the prefrontal cortex? I have noticed behavior deterioration precipitating a storm (change in barometric pressure).  This would explain this phenomenom.  Have any studies been done on blood flow patterns in ADHD subjects with Transcranial Doppers Ultrasound?  (MRI"s only show brain activity not blood flow.)
  I would think the pumping action of the heart and the elasticity of the vessels would prevent any changes in barometric pressure from having an effect.
  Also ADHD doesn't stop and start, its always there.
  Having said that,  I will add that your observation is correct about behavior changes.  I always noticed it with kids in the classroom when rain was arriving.  
What would you attribute it to? I don't think that it is from being stuck inside because I notice it before the storm comes (and it has been documented that animals do to). I agree that ADHD behavior doesn't start but it does get worse because of barometric change.This appears, as you say, to effect all or most kids, but with ADHD kids the change is more extreme. It's been my experience that ADHD behavior does stop or become significantly better due to fever.  This indicates that blood flow (constricted or dilated vessels)  effect behavior. So does the inability to think clearjy when you are stressed/angry (physiological changes in your body cause changes in blood flow).  These kids are in a perpetual state of stress/anxiety/irritation therefore doesn't it make sense that it could be due to improper blood flow due to malformation of blood vessels in the brain?
      Those are all good observations.  I do think most are explainable by other factors.  For example,  a fever ***** the energy out of everyone.  Young kids with ADHD have a very hard time controlling there actions (no filters) and tend to over react to stimulus (weather changes).  When you are stressed/angry you can get an adrenalin release which stimulates everything and can effect anyone's thinking, etc.
     However, I also did a bit more research and found this statement. "Cerebral blood flow studies have found central hypoperfusion in the frontal lobe and decreased blood flow to the caudate nucleus. (See Treatments: Methylphenidate [Ritalin]"  This comes from this site which has probably the most information I have found on the web.   Look under the heading, "Neurobiological Theories: Pathophysiological Views".   The site is
      http://www.healing-arts.org/children/ADHD/#Theories
   It has tons on information that may be helpful to you.  Hopefully, this helps you.  Please post if you have any other questions or want more reference sites.  
There is w/o a doubt that there is some sort of correlation btwn barometric presssure and behavioral changes. I generally get extremely amped up (I Have had ADHD for many years, since I was 2 y/o, I am 43. I will notice the slightest changes well before the weather reports, even a high caliber electronic sailing weather device detects warnings or even shows shifts in the weather. It does change, and so do - I get extremely aggitated w/o reason, now I know why, I have headaches, and and this has been happening w/my knowledge, tracking in the high mountains of WA state and on Whidbey Island, WA at sea level. I boat and love being on the water, so in some ways it serves me well, but I'm still learning to recognize that I'm a better weather person than an instrument, and further have gazed at the sky and call the weather with fairly good accuracy. I have done this in NZ, AUS, and Worldwide, and locally. It is a blessing and a curse. I feel like throwing up and my head feels as if someone is putting a hot poper through my head; further, I am becoming more and more sensitive to changes that I know are happening, creaking of the house, but not reflected on my barameter. Anyways. Love to hear more stories b/c there IS a connection. And it is something worth noting and embrace the blessing and harness it. Love and peace.

-John Graham