Could my symptoms really indicate anything?
I've been looking into ADHD a bit lately, and I'm starting to wonder if I might possibly have it. Part of me thinks, of course I don't, I'm being dramatic and diagnosing something I don't really have. But, another part of me suspects more than laziness....all through elementary school and high school I had some good grades, but I also failed a lot of classes that I felt should be easy- even art and English, my strong suits. I'm not sure why I failed so many classes, because I don't think I'm really less intelligent than average. Sometimes I feel really hyper, but a lot of the time I'm tired. Almost every night, even if I'm really sleepy, it will be pretty hard to stop reading or researching or whatever so I haven't gone to sleep before 4:30 for a long while. I don't really have some adhd behaviors though, like getting up at the wrong times. I can actually stay pretty still for a long while if I'm watching tv and sewing or something. I never really finished my projects before I start a new one though because I lost interest in it. I also procrastinate a lot and have a hard time sitting down and doing school work because it's too boring. I'm not sure if all of this is just laziness, or something more. Wow this was a lot longer than I meant it to be.
    It is very common for a person with ADHD or ADD to hyperfocus on the things that they like.  Its all the other stuff, like lectures, where the mind begins to wander that the problems happen.
    Yes, you do seem to have many of the symptoms.
    These two links might help you answer some of your questions.
            http://www.additudemag.com/slideshow/139/slide-1.html?utm_source=eletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=May
            http://www.additudemag.com/slideshow/167/slide-1.html?utm_source=eletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=May
     Let me know if you have any questions.