ADD / ADHD Community
DO I HAVE ADHD???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

DO I HAVE ADHD???

I have sleep apnea and fibromyalgia.  My dr. perscribed provigil to help with the brain fog and fatigue.  I am awake but I have no desire to do anything but sit on the couch and surf the web and watch TV.  I am a very active person and am sort of obsessive about getting everything done.  I love to work outside and have been known to be outside working from daylight to dark.  Since taking provigil I just have no desire to do anything constructive and I am obsessed with surfing the net.  I am going to quit taking them because I miss my old self.  The one that cared about everything being perfect and enjoyed working around the house and yard.  ( I cant even make myself load the dishwasher)  I  was so excited about not being so tired and feeing awake but this compulsive behavior on the computer is not natural.  Has this happened to anyone else.  Ive read thousands of posts from people taking Provigil and no one I have read about had this problem.  They all felt awake and energetic.  Said they had accomplished more because of the increased energy.  Naturally I am the one who goes to 0 energy.  What do you think ?  I am confused.    
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
krichar commented on photo
hansen20 baby boy is 8 days old! Comment