Do I have ADHD
I am twelve years old I have a lot of memory loss for example sometimes I would go into a room knowing what I am about to do then two seconds later I am in the room frustrated from not knowing what I was there for. Second, a lot of time when my teachers are talking to me at school or just reading something out loud I lose focus very quickly and then i get a little nervous because I have no idea what they were talking about. Third, when I am reading a book i find myself reading worst then my dad and he is just getting to know English as a second language and when I was in school my reading levels were very poor and I couldn't focus on a book unless it was very interesting now I am about to go into 7th grade but I find myself reading at a 4th grade level because of how fast I read. Fourth, sometimes i see myself not being able to sit still i am contently moving my hands and feet even when I go to sleep I have to move my feet.  I have taken many ADHD test before and some say i have it and some say i don't and sometimes i feel nervous to tell my parents about my results because i don't want them to feel like they have to worry about something huge, so i don't tell them. But if i do have it would very much like to know so then i can finally tell them what is going on.  
You cannot diagnose yourself or be diagnosed over the Internet. You need to see a specialist for some tests. You may want to start with a counselor at your school. Most schools in the US have a Special Needs teacher and often they are qualified to diagnose learning disabilities (such as ADHD).

My stepdaughter has mild ADHD and it was diagnosed through her school. She now functions VERY well thanks to a few modifications.
   I agree with Christine.  
You sound like you are pretty intelligent (from the way you write).  That could explain why some people think you have it and some don't.  If you have ADD, the intelligence will mask it until you get to the point that the subject matter is so difficult, it becomes more obvious.  For kids with good intelligence, Algebra is usually what does it.  
   Anyway, check out this site as there is lots of good info.  The site is totallyadd.com and is from an award wining PBS special.  Thus it is broken down into a lot of short videos.  If it hits home.  Have your parents take a look at it.  You will get a lot further along in the testing process, if your parents are behind you.  Hope this helps.  best wishes!!!