Aa
A
A
Close
Does NeuroFeedBack help ?
I am a mom of 9 year old ADHD boy. He got diagnosed as ADHD 2 years ago. We tried different medicine on different doses; but the side effects really worry me. So, we are looking for some alternative treatment to help him. I appreciate any comments on the NeuroFeedBack or any other possible treatments. Thanks in advance!
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Thanks a lot for your Info.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your instincts are correct.  Neurofeedback has been used with consistent success for in excess of 20 years.  I would refer you to EEG Spectrum in California or The ADD Centre in Montreal for very good information.  I am a neurofeedback practitioner of 13 years.  Neurofeedback addresses the cause of ADD, and in a way that becomes lasting.  Perhaps as important, the NFB supports sense of well-being, improved sleep and often social relationships.  By all means, look into this.  And a nine year old can do this VERY well.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I'm fairly new to the world of add/adhd.  My child was just diagnosed a couple of months ago.  What is Neurofeedback?  I am looking for ABSOLUTELY any way I can help him succeed.  Thanks!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
San Pedro, CA
ADD / ADHD Community Resources