Feet/leg swelling with adderall
I have been taking Adderall XR 30 mg in the a.m. and 20mg mixed amph. salts in the early afternoon. I recently have
noticed this swelling which does not entirely go away overnight. Exercise is somewhat helpful. I have not found anything in my reading which suggests that this is a side-effect after about 1.5 yrs of use. My MD has tried me on other meds for ADD but this most recent regime seems to work the best. I am concerned because I am a 56 yr old woman and do not want to add problems to hypothyroidism and a resolving nightmare experience with menopause.
Anyone out there who can address the issue of circulatory problems with these meds? I am finding that the Internal Medicine doc defers to the psychiatrist and vice versa and each seems to want to address his  part only.  Thanks for any help.
Hey have problems just like yours. I am not prepared to stop taking it. Recenyly I got a cloth ruler so I can measure how much .change between morn and nite, Lasix 40mg daily works well if remember to take it.
I didn't think it was the adderrall.
Red