ADD / ADHD Expert Forum
Freak of nature?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD–ADHD) forum are answered by medical experts and professionals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Freak of nature?

Ever since I can remember, I have been able to "generate" some sort of electric sensation throughout my body.  Just recently I was hooked up to an ekg ( was having some heart issues, that turned out to simply be to much caffine) and began to manipulate the readings.  I can control the length as well as the intensity of these sensations.  I could see the screen as I did this, and it went off the charts.  So, I began to have to have some fun with the techs who would come read the sheets of paper and get this "What the hell" looks on their faces, however, I kept what I was doing to myself, obviously.  Anyway, after a couple of different sessions they went and got a Doctor who was completly dismayed at the readings and told them to get another machine, at this point I let the Doc in on what I was doing and was complelty dissmissed as if I were retarded.  I didnt do it again outa fear of being turned into a lab rat......my question is, is this a common "ability"?  Ever heard of somethng like this?  Any clue on what and how Im able to do this?  Thanks