ADD / ADHD Community
Have a serious question about adderall(adderrall) & no one will ans...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Have a serious question about adderall(adderrall) & no one will answer it :( plse help

Hi friends. Ok I am on a trial run of Adderall (adderrall) bc there not sure if I have ADHD or just bipolar. I am also on pain medication, but obviously take them many hours apart bc the side effects together just aren't great. But my question is that the Adderall (adderrall) seems to be helping my pain...? is this possible? Or am I hyped up and don't think about it? Im just so confused because I find myself feeling a lot better in the mornings when I take the Adderall (adderrall), then by the afternoon when I begin my pain meds it seems to be more intense I guess. Not really a lot more pain, I just notice that I have my normal pain that I did not have hours before. So does Adderall (adderrall) help with pain? Has any1 experienced this or have any kinda answer or even a guess, bc no one knows what to say and my doc wont return my calls bc I see him in 1 1/2 weeks. THANKS!
   Adderall (adderrall) has a duration of 4 to 8 hours, while the XR version is 6 to 10 hours (length is dose dependent to some extent).  If you are not on the XR version then it is probably leaving your system, and thus the diffference in feeling.
   Why you are not feeling the pain is a very good question.  I think that you are going to have to experiment with this and see what happens.  For example, if you extend the dose (or take an XR), can you delay your pain meds a lot longer?  Also what happens when you take them together?  You said, "the side effects together just aren't great".  What are they?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Recent Activity
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
Subject: Medicare (Part A and Part ...
3 hrs ago by gymdandee
7033493_tn?1387276344
Blank
tinylotus85 commented on tinylotus85's status
3 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Important Factors Typ...
17 hrs ago
Top Children's Development Answerers
Blank
Sandman2
San Pedro, CA
ADD / ADHD Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979