Have a serious question about adderall & no one will answer it :( plse help
Hi friends. Ok I am on a trial run of Adderall bc there not sure if I have ADHD or just bipolar. I am also on pain medication, but obviously take them many hours apart bc the side effects together just aren't great. But my question is that the Adderall seems to be helping my pain...? is this possible? Or am I hyped up and don't think about it? Im just so confused because I find myself feeling a lot better in the mornings when I take the Adderall, then by the afternoon when I begin my pain meds it seems to be more intense I guess. Not really a lot more pain, I just notice that I have my normal pain that I did not have hours before. So does Adderall help with pain? Has any1 experienced this or have any kinda answer or even a guess, bc no one knows what to say and my doc wont return my calls bc I see him in 1 1/2 weeks. THANKS!
   Adderall has a duration of 4 to 8 hours, while the XR version is 6 to 10 hours (length is dose dependent to some extent).  If you are not on the XR version then it is probably leaving your system, and thus the diffference in feeling.
   Why you are not feeling the pain is a very good question.  I think that you are going to have to experiment with this and see what happens.  For example, if you extend the dose (or take an XR), can you delay your pain meds a lot longer?  Also what happens when you take them together?  You said, "the side effects together just aren't great".  What are they?