Aa
A
A
Close
Help Please Is it safe to take lasix diuretic with adderal
Help?  I do not take lasix often  at all- and break 40 mg into 4 pieces, taking 10 mg when NECESSARY.  RIGHT NOW I T IS AND I NEED RELIEF FROM SWELLING ASAP.  Otherwise I have it on hand as need it for swelling of lower extremities and feet and ankles just to wear any shoe when my fibromyalgia and Raynaud's ( poor circulation)  flares especially harsh.  I would also greatly appreciate knowing the same safe to take with concerns with jurnista.  Am on holiday and stuck - ruining time for others because I cannot walk much at all nor fit in any shoes with out agony.  Help?  
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
189897 tn?1441130118
   Well, I am not a doctor, but I did look up the interactions between adderall and Lasix on the Drug.com interaction list - and there were none noted.   Furthermore, of the over 600 medications noted that have some kind of an interaction - none of the typical stimulant medications were listed.   So I would think that it would be ok.
    However, make sure you take some potassium with the Lasix.  My doc gave me a time release potassium to take with my diuretic.  If you don't have that eat a banana or two during the day.
   Try sleeping with your feet elevated and maybe buy a pair of sandals.  Good luck.  Enjoy your vacation!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
3 hrs ago
Blank
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
15 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
16 hrs ago
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
San Pedro, CA
ADD / ADHD Community Resources