ADD / ADHD Community
Help Please Is it safe to take lasix diuretic with adderal

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

Help?  I do not take lasix often  at all- and break 40 mg into 4 pieces, taking 10 mg when NECESSARY.  RIGHT NOW I T IS AND I NEED RELIEF FROM SWELLING ASAP.  Otherwise I have it on hand as need it for swelling of lower extremities and feet and ankles just to wear any shoe when my fibromyalgia and Raynaud's ( poor circulation)  flares especially harsh.  I would also greatly appreciate knowing the same safe to take with concerns with jurnista.  Am on holiday and stuck - ruining time for others because I cannot walk much at all nor fit in any shoes with out agony.  Help?  
   Well, I am not a doctor, but I did look up the interactions between adderall (adderrall) and Lasix on the Drug.com interaction list - and there were none noted.   Furthermore, of the over 600 medications noted that have some kind of an interaction - none of the typical stimulant medications were listed.   So I would think that it would be ok.
    However, make sure you take some potassium with the Lasix.  My doc gave me a time release potassium to take with my diuretic.  If you don't have that eat a banana or two during the day.
   Try sleeping with your feet elevated and maybe buy a pair of sandals.  Good luck.  Enjoy your vacation!
krichar i hate my in laws. ... that... Comment
hansen20 commented on Jewels63's status
moonpiebaby commented on moonpiebaby's status