Help Please Is it safe to take lasix diuretic with adderal
Help?  I do not take lasix often  at all- and break 40 mg into 4 pieces, taking 10 mg when NECESSARY.  RIGHT NOW I T IS AND I NEED RELIEF FROM SWELLING ASAP.  Otherwise I have it on hand as need it for swelling of lower extremities and feet and ankles just to wear any shoe when my fibromyalgia and Raynaud's ( poor circulation)  flares especially harsh.  I would also greatly appreciate knowing the same safe to take with concerns with jurnista.  Am on holiday and stuck - ruining time for others because I cannot walk much at all nor fit in any shoes with out agony.  Help?  
   Well, I am not a doctor, but I did look up the interactions between adderall and Lasix on the Drug.com interaction list - and there were none noted.   Furthermore, of the over 600 medications noted that have some kind of an interaction - none of the typical stimulant medications were listed.   So I would think that it would be ok.
    However, make sure you take some potassium with the Lasix.  My doc gave me a time release potassium to take with my diuretic.  If you don't have that eat a banana or two during the day.
   Try sleeping with your feet elevated and maybe buy a pair of sandals.  Good luck.  Enjoy your vacation!