ADD / ADHD Community
I think I have add?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I think I have add?

I cannot remember a time in my life I was able to actually able to study and focus.  Whenever I do I find myself easily distracted with other things. I usually start things at the last possible moment thy have to be done. I miss handing in alot of things or forgetting quizzes because of how un-organized I am. Its pointless to go to my lectures because I can't focus no matter how hard I try, I always drift off where within minutes.  Every time I read a textbook I`ll read a page and realize that I hadn`t even payed attention to what I was reading and have to read it over it again. My room is so messy, you can`t even walk on the floor because of all the clothes.. My car is really messy too. I`ve gotten so excited about organizing my life with school, and my room, and car. I`ll make a calender of to-do`s and all these plans, but it never lasts. I`m always forgetting important things, being late, and I just feel like a complete failure.
  Well, you certainly have many of the symptoms of ADD.  Here is an excellent site to check it out.  http://www.help4adhd.org/en/about/what/WWK8.
And this site is also pretty good for adult ADHD - http://www.webmd.com/add-adhd/guide/adhd-adults - It should give you a pretty idea if its possible you have or could have it.
  If this stuff sounds like you could have AD/HD, then your next step is to inform your self as much as possible about AD/HD and then find a good professional to help you.  Remember that something like meds are only part of the answer.  If you are still in school, talk with your counselor.  Many colleges are very used to dealing with this and have good resources.
  If I can be of further help, please don't hesitate to post.  Best wishes.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Recent Activity
982214_tn?1372877485
Blank
krichar commented on Sheaby's status
8 hrs ago
982214_tn?1372877485
Blank
krichar commented on krichar's status