I think my 4 year old adhd
My daughter goes to pre-k lately she won't pay attention in class when the teacher is talking even at home I tell her to go do something she won't listern she will kick me and laugh about call me all kinds of names I can displine her and she turn around do the something again. I try every way to displine her she just won't listern to me how old does my daughter has to be before she get check out for adhd..
   Four is probably a little early for a diagnosis.  I think you should spend some time doing research on ADHD, so that you do know what the symptoms are.  It is always possible that she is just doing her thing because she wants to.  This is different from the ADHD kid who will do things before they have had a chance to think about what they are doing.
  Do talk with your teacher (this year and next).  If the teacher is experienced, she will be able to tell you if your daughter is doing things differently then the usual kid.