ADD / ADHD Community
I think this vyvance really screwed me up

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

I don't know where to start really. I am a freshman at college. I have no heart problems, not even in the family. It's finals week this week and I've had a lot on my plate. I took a vyvanse around 2:30 yesterday and then took another one at about 8:00, it is 5:31 in the morning right now and my throat is killing me, along with my upper back which is hurting, but it's not umberable. I feel like there is something stuck in my chest and when I breathe in deeply, it sends a sharp pain through my chest and back. This isn't the first time I have taken vyvanse, but looking back on it now, I did have a hard time breathing but I just blew it off as alergies (allergies) even though I don't have algeries. I'm not freaking out, I just figured I should ask. Oh and last night, my legs and body were going SO numb. I don't know if it was just the way I was sitting, or what was the deal. I know that before I took the second vyvanse my lips and nose were kinda numb but I just blew it off. And when I turn my head to the left of right I can hear fluids in my neck. And is there a reason my skin is red? What do yo u think?
Tags: Vyvance
    So, you must have been planning an all nighter?  How did that work out?  It never worked for me.  Anyway,  V is good for 8 to 12 hours.  You took one way to soon.  There is a reason why they say one a day.   If you take it with a high protein meal, it will last longer then 8 hours.  And the larger the dose, the longer it can last.   Hopefully, this was your prescription and you knew this.  If not - well, thats why god invented google.
    I think that much of your back problem was due to the whole nighter and poor posture (hopefully).    Also think that you probably got some or a lot of anxiety going on which will also contribute to chest pains, etc.  
    By now, the stuff should be out of your system and you should be feeling better.  Although, it can take up to 3 days to make up for lost sleep.
   Let me know how you are feeling.   Best wishes.