ADD / ADHD Community
Medical Help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

Medical Help

I am 23 almost 24 years old and still in school. I lost my health insurance because it was military when i turned 23, and now have to pay for medical expenses out of pocket. I cannot get health insurance at the moment because I am still in school, and my school provides no medical services. I need to find a local doctor or clinic where i can go because I'm prescribed to adderall (adderrall) for my ADHD, and cannot get medication at the time. I know that although i have medical records stating that I previously recieved medication for a couple years, i need to have a doctor's visit in order to get another prescription. I do not know what way to go about doing this- ie places to go, how much i will have to pay in general, can i keep my prescription and not have to pay to go back to the doctor, etc.

thanks

jordan