Missing Adderall Prescription
My doctor mailed me my prescription for Adderall over 8 days ago. I usually go and pick it up directly from his office but I was really busy and I thought that would make my life a little easier. I am a little nervous because I have not received it yet and I am thinking its lost in the mail. I called his office today and they told me to call back if I do not recieve it in a couple of days. Is he going to be able to write me a new prescription for this month or am I going to have to wait until next month?
   Good question.  I didn't realize that you could send a controlled substance through the mails without a signature required at the receiving end.  Was the doc using us mail or UPS?
    Anyway, if no signature was required (to me) he screwed up.  If one was required, then you can prove you did not receive it and should be able to get a refill.