ADD / ADHD Community
My daughter is all most 5, how do I know if she is ADHD

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

I have a 5 year old daughter who we believe maybe ADHD we dont want to put her on meds yet do to the fact she is so young and bodys change so much. How can I know 4 sure like big signs and also in what ways can I change to approuch her diffrently or disaplining because it can be very stressful at times.
She is home with me all day but when when she is in public or out at anyones house she is crazy hyper thankyou ill try this and see how it works
Hi I have a 14 yr old son..How was diagnoised with ADHD at 5 yrs old..He has been on meds. from 5 until now and still is!!! I wouldn't if I were you not put your child on meds. at all even if the teacher says so!!! I wish I wouldn't have with my son but I did and I am slowly getting him off of his meds...He is very very hyper all the time not when I just take him out it was all the time school, church, the stores, and at home...He has very little social skills on top of that and hardly no friends cause of his social skills!! But he is getting a lot better with his age...
But just see what happens with the diet and everything else!!! And I hope everything turns out well for you!!!
JGF25 is optimistic...once again! Comment
Aug 24
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Aug 23