ADD / ADHD Community
My head constantly feels foggy/spacey

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

My head constantly feels foggy/spacey

I have no idea what it is. I have been to the psychiatrist and i think i partially convinced him that i had ADD so i could get prescribed to something and hopefully that would help. It's like from the point i wake up to the point that i go to bed that i feel like everything is foggy and i just go through the actions of my day and never actually live my life. Which is frustrating because everything is fine and i want to enjoy my high school years. I often feel like at the end of the day that everything seems not necessarily dream like but not that i really experienced it. Also my eyes occasionally feel like they are moving and won't focus well, I have never had poor eye sight which is i'm confused. When i put eye drops in i feel a split second like everything goes away and i am fine but then all goes right back to the way it was. I don't have a dry mouth and i sweat so i don't think it is sjogrens or anything like that.

Please, someone help, I have a perfect girlfriend and everything else is pretty good too, i want to be able to experience my life. Thanks for your time and I hope you can be of assistance.  
You should tell a doctor about this.  It could be a lot of things, like the side-effect of medicine, sleep apnea, and I'm not sure what else.  I tend to be a bit foggy and poor memory and I have ADHD and some form of sleep apnea that I'm still under study about.

Does it sound at all like derealization?