ADD / ADHD Community
My head constantly feels foggy/spacey

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

My head constantly feels foggy/spacey

I have no idea what it is. I have been to the psychiatrist and i think i partially convinced him that i had ADD so i could get prescribed to something and hopefully that would help. It's like from the point i wake up to the point that i go to bed that i feel like everything is foggy and i just go through the actions of my day and never actually live my life. Which is frustrating because everything is fine and i want to enjoy my high school years. I often feel like at the end of the day that everything seems not necessarily dream like but not that i really experienced it. Also my eyes occasionally feel like they are moving and won't focus well, I have never had poor eye sight which is i'm confused. When i put eye drops in i feel a split second like everything goes away and i am fine but then all goes right back to the way it was. I don't have a dry mouth and i sweat so i don't think it is sjogrens or anything like that.

Please, someone help, I have a perfect girlfriend and everything else is pretty good too, i want to be able to experience my life. Thanks for your time and I hope you can be of assistance.  
You should tell a doctor about this.  It could be a lot of things, like the side-effect of medicine, sleep apnea, and I'm not sure what else.  I tend to be a bit foggy and poor memory and I have ADHD and some form of sleep apnea that I'm still under study about.

Does it sound at all like derealization?
No one seems to believe me, but I got this very same brain problem from smoking marijuana years ago. I was not even using heavily... Everyone says this is a perfectly safe drug, but I know differently from personal experience. Feeling like this has really taken a lot of the joy out of my life. I've lived with this problem a long time now with no relief.
   Ummm,  people with undisguised ADD or ADHD tend to self medicate.   Ever checked out the symptoms of ADD?  You might be interested in this link.
           http://www.helpguide.org/articles/add-adhd/adult-adhd-attention-deficit-disorder.htm
Your right Marijuanna use does complicate things even a light history. Go back yo childhood. DID you feel spacy then? Lack of sleep is a big indicator if you answered no. If this recent go to PHCP doctor and request a referral for Sleep Latency Test. If not sleep apnea, it might be Narcolepsy. Also please turn off all cell phones, laptops, tablets, TV by a certain time. Charge electronic devices in a room where you do not sleep for 7 days and see how that works. Oh anf one more thing! No wireless headphones or Bluetooths. Use wires and never answer a cellphone by putting it to your head!

Do you own an iPhone??? GET RID OF IT!!! OR buy a special case that reduces radiation. iPhones Apple is the worst!!!
krichar commented on veronica0808's status
krichar commented on krichar's status
krichar posted more 3d pics Comment
Aug 28