Aa
A
A
Close
PRESCRIBED METHAMPHETAMINE
Does anyone here have a prescription for methamphetamine to treat their adhd?    
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
287297 tn?1207309306
hey, um I cant say I do cos methamphetamine is an illicit drug, so it would be strange for it to of been prescribed. The presription drugs for adhd r amphetamines yes, but methamphetamines they r not
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
514443 tn?1224596174
No, methamphetamines are abused drugs and I have never heard of them being perscribed for add/adhd. The treatments for add/adha are amphetamines and are similar to methamphetamines, but not exactly. Are you sure that is what your prescribed? What is the drugs name?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
i am not prescribed methamphetamine.    while yes methamphetamine is highly addictive and highly abused.    IT CAN BE PRESCRIBED FOR ADHD AND WEIGHTLOSS.    Meth is a schedule 2 drug which means that it has a HIGH POTENTIAL FOR ABUSE but HAS MEDICAL USES.     I dont believe it is used much at all but it is out there under the brand name of DESOXYN.    i was curious if anyone out there was taking it.    cocaine is schedule 2 as well.      They can be prescribed.     Cocaine not for adhd its used as a numbing agent for thinks like nose and throat surgeries.     So i was just curious if anyone has a prescription for it.    No you dont smoke it you take it orally
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
4 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
5 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
16 hrs ago
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
San Pedro, CA
ADD / ADHD Community Resources