ADD / ADHD Community
PRESCRIBED METHAMPHETAMINE

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

PRESCRIBED METHAMPHETAMINE

Does anyone here have a prescription for methamphetamine to treat their adhd?    
hey, um I cant say I do cos methamphetamine is an illicit drug, so it would be strange for it to of been prescribed. The presription drugs for adhd r amphetamines yes, but methamphetamines they r not
No, methamphetamines are abused drugs and I have never heard of them being perscribed for add/adhd. The treatments for add/adha are amphetamines and are similar to methamphetamines, but not exactly. Are you sure that is what your prescribed? What is the drugs name?
i am not prescribed methamphetamine.    while yes methamphetamine is highly addictive and highly abused.    IT CAN BE PRESCRIBED FOR ADHD AND WEIGHTLOSS.    Meth is a schedule 2 drug which means that it has a HIGH POTENTIAL FOR ABUSE but HAS MEDICAL USES.     I dont believe it is used much at all but it is out there under the brand name of DESOXYN.    i was curious if anyone out there was taking it.    cocaine is schedule 2 as well.      They can be prescribed.     Cocaine not for adhd its used as a numbing agent for thinks like nose and throat surgeries.     So i was just curious if anyone has a prescription for it.    No you dont smoke it you take it orally
Day 5
Sep 27 by Amber98
Sandman2 commented on Anxiety disorder - am...
Sep 26
day 4 - Concerta ER
Sep 25 by Amber98