Strange Trance
I look after my grand daughter since she was basically 2, she is 10 now and at school, home and at friends houses my grand daughter will go into a sort of like trance. Her body is there but no body is home she does not even blink and when she eventually comes out of this she thinks nothing happened and doesnt believe she was doing this. Its really freaky and I just dont want to over look anything as it may be serious.

If someone could help that would be great. Thanks for your time.
   It sounds like some type of a petite mal seizure.  This is serious and should be mentioned to her doctor.  Also post over on the child behavior forum for more ideas.  Are you posting here because she also is on meds for ADHD?  That could change my answer.
Yes, she needs to be seen by a neurologist.  There is something called 'absense seizures' which are like what you describe.  Take her to the doctor as soon as possible.  good luck